Friday, August 21, 2009

Too Little Too Late

First time i met her,
i felt something new, something that gave me courage and strenght.
Gave me a target to live on, to go on what i should ans suppose to do.
Light up my life, Coloured my world, gave me hope and susprises.
Had a crush, maybe, a little,
but everything turn bad, and now it is already too late.
Because something happened.
I ruined myself, my own life, i think.
i'm sorry.
Now, everything is over, should i start again? or should i maintain?
Confused with everything happening now,
Family problems are more and more serious,
i really dont know how to recover all this.
For me now, i had no more feeling in anything around me, it is really sad.
Numb, black and white, feelingless.
I hope to stay on and be strong, cause i dont deserve anything i always want it.

2 comments:

  1. Suddenly, I don't know what to say is the most suitable but I still felt that I need to say something.

    Everyone deserves what they suppose to get doesn't matter good or bad.

    Of course, don't take it for granted if it is good. Even if it is bad, don't be sad.

    Want to get something must try your best and no regrets.

    Finally, I would like to say is,
    "Don't worry, be happy!"

    [Hope these will help. If anything I said annoyed you or unpleasing, please let me know, I apologize.]

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete