Thursday, September 10, 2009

To : Xxxxxa ( sorry, put all the blame on me! )

I know why people keep going away from me, i know why people think negative on me, i know why friends keep going away from me, i know everything now. thanks a kind person, would willing to tell me everything, my problems, and telling me why all these is happening. Who will willing to be friends who is always act so clever that he thinks that he know someone well while this isn't true, then let her found out, let her upset, let her down, let this friendship just faded away, Who will so willing make friends with someone irresponsible? Who will so willing to make friends with someone who is not taking things seriously? Who will so willing to make friends with someone who is always that to act that he is clever, over too confidence, over too clever while he is not? Right? Right? Right?!!! What still can i do to heal all these back? Think it simple? NO WAY !!! How could still i ask my friends to come back? HOW???!!! Who is there to help me? NO ONE! THERE IS ONLY YOURSELF!!! No one is there for you, Max, you have to eventually wake up now, wake up and realised that you have more losts then what you gain now!!! Things are different now! WAKE UP! Xxxxxa Sorry for me to know it now. I know i don't deserve good friends, sorry, put the blame on me, i couldn't be a better friend, sorry put all the blane on me, i couldn't be more mature, i couldn't make the person you have expect what am i to be, sorry put the blame on me, i couldn't be a good friend that you expect, sorry put the blame one me, i couldn't understand you well, sorry put the blame one me, i always thought that i know you well, but now only i know that i'm not, i realised it now. Sorry put all the blame one me! Sorry! Sorry! Can i stop losing friends? CAN I? PLEASE! Who is there to share things with me? WHO???? I want to appreciate you, i need you, i love you, i want you, as a friend, pls dont go away from me, Xxxxxa, SORRY

No comments:

Post a Comment