Tuesday, September 1, 2009

To Someone =]

Things could happen very badly and ugly, it is really simple and easy when we think simple and easy, it is true, like how he said to me, i also take it as a advise and a comment that he gave me, so simple. I know today you should be happy because you met someone who is always you want to meet, miss independent, miss full confidence, let me help you, if you need anyone, i'll here, wont go anywhere you know.. Dont keep those things to yourself what, i know all this is i started, to make you hard to make decisions, but is the best you won't regret after you did you that decision, feel comfortable for everything you have to do, i'm here to support you, to give you courage and strength. What can i do to help? Why am i not helping, but ruining it. Hope you made wise a decision, maybe my advise couldn't help much, or i'm talking nonsence, chong hei kid. Be confidence, i'll always be here. =) Hope one day she will call me in the midnight and tell me how she feels. How adorable isn't it? haaa...

No comments:

Post a Comment